The Spa @ The Reverie Saigon was recently recognized in the CNN article “The World's Best New Spas.”
A unique resort-like experience at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, The Spa provides an encompassing retreat for locals, expats, and visitors in the bustling central business district. Featuring a private salon, treatment rooms for individuals and couples, world-class spa amenities, and modern facilities, the destination in its own right represents a new standard for those looking to relax, revitalize, and rejuvenate.
In separate facilities, women can linger in the Himalayan pink salt sauna or the color therapy steam room, while men will find an invigorating ice fountain for use in conjunction with the sauna. The comprehensive spa menu features a harmonious blend of both Eastern and Western therapies.
Guests can indulge in treatments selected for their rejuvenating qualities. The signature treatments distinct to the hotel include:
- Classic Vietnamese – a combination of Vietnamese cupping and massage techniques that releases tension and boosts circulation.
- Thai Oriental – a particularly therapeutic treatment that combines gentle Thai-style stretching with deep massage.
- Aromatherapy – a combination of gentle Swedish and deep-tissue techniques applied with a choice of signature essential oil blends, as well as jade stones, known to boost immunity and energy levels, to calm both body and mind.
And utilizing organic spa products from some of the most recognized brands abroad, the tailored selection of body massages for the package also includes:
- Five Elements – a Tibetan-style massage whereby a blend of five essential oils by ila is applied with cupping or kneading techniques to balance the five sensory organs, along with the use of hot stones or herbal poultices to harmonize from head to toe.
- Seaweed Hot Stone – a treatment which incorporates seaweed-based product by Voya as well as the application of natural seaweed alongside warm stones to draw out tension and deeply relax.
Every Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., guests at The Spa receive 50 percent off all 60-minute or longer body massage treatments. The promotion is valid until September 30, 2016 and is not applicable with Reverie Harmony treatment.