Vietnamese teen suffers head injury as cable trips motorbike

TN News

Email Print

A teenager was seriously injured in central Vietnam Monday after an overhead wire fell and tripped his motorbike.

The VnExpress news website reported that the accident happened at around noon when Bui Tue Trung, 18, was going to his college in Da Nang. He suffered a head injury in the fall and had to be rushed to hospital.

The wire, which had been left unused and removed from the power network for many days, also caused slight injuries to two other motorists.

More Society News