Vietnamese mother of four dies in electrocution accident

TN News

Email Print

A woman was electrocuted in the central province of Quang Ngai on Saturday, the VietNamNet news site reported the same day.

Pham Thi Dung, 44, was killed on the spot after she came into contact with an iron pole in Tu Nghia District, according to the report. She was cutting grass along a field to feed her cows.

Initial information is that the pole was used to support wires drawing electricity from a local transformer to two houses in the area. One of the wires was leaking, the news website quoted local police as saying.

The case is being investigated further.

VietNamNet also said Dung had four children and the whole family subsisted on earnings from keeping three cows.

Like us on Facebook and scroll down to share your comment

More Society News