A two-year-old boy died in the central province of Quang Tri Monday from bee stings he earned the previous day when a bulldozer running before him hit an underground beehive.
Ho Van Vin was walking with three other boys, 3, 5 and 10 years old, when a bulldozer in front of them smashed a beehive on the ground, provoking the bees.
The children, without knowing, continued stepping forward only to take the consequences. Vin was the hardest stung while three others are still at a local medical centers for treatment.
No further information is available about the owner of the bulldozer and if the boys would receive any compensation.
Like us on Facebook and scroll down to share your comment