* September 24 (Friday): A solo exhibition of flower paintings by artist Ana Tzarev will be opened at the Vietnam Museum of Fine Arts, 66 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hanoi. Tzarev has traveled extensively in Vietnam exploring its countryside as well as its great cities. Inspired by her experiences, the 72-year-old Croatian-born artist developed a series of remarkable floral paintings as well as works that depict pivotal moments in Asian lore. The exhibition will run until October 4.
* September 25 (Saturday): The International School Saigon Pearl and Scholastic, a global children's publishing and media company, will co-organize ISSP's Scholastic Book Fair and Charity Family Fun Fest from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 92 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City. Admission is free. For more information, contact Nguyen Thu Ha, Marketing/PR Director, International School Saigon Pearl at 0908 942 648 or email her at email@example.com.
* September 25 (Saturday): The American Chamber of Commerce will host an "International Coastal Clean Up Day" in Vung Tau. The beach clean-up's participants will gather at the New O Quan Beach on Ha Long Street, near the Lan Rung Resort to begin the effort at 10 a.m.
* September 25 (Saturday): The Australian Charity for the Children of Vietnam (ACCV) will organize a fundraising evening with the aim of raising money for its programs in Vietnam and to increase awareness about the work of ACCV. Venue: Green Mango Restaurant, 18 Hang Quat Street, Hanoi. Entry: VND150,000.
* September 28 (Tuesday): A session, Asian Development Bank Finance and Development Priorities and Projects in Vietnam, will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the New World Hotel Saigon, 76 Le Lai Street, District 1, HCMC. Speakers: Eric Gagnon, ADB senior procurement Specialist, and Joel Fischl, the director of the US Commercial Service's ADB Liaison Office. Fee: VND550,000 for members and VND650,000 for non-members.
* September 29 (Wednesday): The European Chamber of Commerce's Special Luncheon on the HCMC Urban Planning Vision for 2025 will be held from 11:45 a.m. to 13:30 p.m., Ballroom 3F at the Caravelle Hotel, 19 Lam Son Square, District 1, HCMC. PhD. Nguyen Trong Hoa, President of the HCMC Institute for Development Studies will be the key speaker. Admission will cost VND650,000 for members and VND850,000 for non-members. For further information or registration, contact Ms. Thuy via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 3 827 2715.