* November 19 (Friday): The British Business Group of Vietnam (BBGV) will host a seminar titled, "British business, British charity, Partnering for the future" from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at The Deck, 38 Nguyen U Di Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, HCMC. Free admission. Contact Jakki Lydall on email@example.com or phone (08) 3 829 8430 to confirm your attendance.
* November 20 (Saturday): A charity concert by the Hanoi International String Quartet with guest pianist Philippe Rigot will start at 8 p.m. at the French Cultural Center, or L'Espace, 24 Trang Tien Street, Hanoi. The musicians from Vietnam, Canada, France and the UK will perform masterpieces by Felix Mendelssohn and Robert Schumann. Tickets are VND100,000 (VND50,000 for students) and can be reserved by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (04) 6 674 0945. Proceeds will go to support vocational training of disadvantaged youth through the KOTO Trainee Program.
* November 23-24 (Tuesday-Wednesday): The Economic and Commercial Office of the Spanish Embassy will hold "Spain -Vietnam Business Investment and Cooperation Forum" in HCMC. Representatives from 24 Spanish firms specializing in various sectors like agriculture, energy and construction, footwear and shoe components, textile, water treatment and metallurgy will hold one-to-one meetings with their Vietnamese counterparts. For further information, contact Ms. Hanh / Mr. Eduardo Rejón - Spanish Economic and Commercial Office in HCMC at (08) 3 825 0173 or email email@example.com.
* November 24 (Wednesday): EuroCham Seminar - Update on Vietnam Retail and Consumer Trends 2011 will be held from 8:15 a. m. to 1 p.m. at Sofitel Saigon Plaza, Diamond Hall, 17 Le Duan Boulevard, HCMC.
Fee: VND800,000 for members and co-hosts and VND1,200,000 for non-members. For further queries or registration, contact Ms. Thuy via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 3 827 2715.
* November 25 (Thursday): 11th AmCham Old Fashioned Thanksgiving Dinner will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the New World Hotel Saigon, 76 Le Lai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Fee: US$60 each for members and members' guests, $20 for children aged 6-12 and $5 for kids under 6.