A motorbike was burned to ashes on a Hanoi street Wednesday because the driver refilled it while smoking.
Several eyewitnesses told news website VnExpress a man in his 40s had stopped his Yamaha motorbike on Hang Manh Street and poured gasoline from a can into the tank. He was smoking and the cigarette ignited the fire.
The man disappeared and left the vehicle, which burned to its frame after 15 minutes, despite local residents' efforts to put it out with mini fire extinguishers.
Police are investigating.
Like us on Facebook and scroll down to share your comment