Gas poisoning hospitalizes 31 workers in Dong Nai

TN News

Email Print

Thirty-one workers were hospitalized with gas poisoning Wednesday in the southern province of Dong Nai.

 

Some workers of a bran company at the Bau Xeo Industrial Area said the incident happened at around 2 p.m. when a pipe in a drying system leaked gas.

 

Many of the workers lost consciousness after inhaling the fumes and all affected workers were rushed to the Trang Bom General Hospital with symptoms of dizziness, nausea and respiratory difficulties.

 

As of 6 p.m. the same day, 20 workers had been released after recovering, while the others remained under treatment.

 

More details of the accident including the type of gas or why the leak happened were not available at the time of going to press.

 

More Society News