Electricians burned by wire in southern Vietnam

TN News

Email Print

Three electricians were electrocuted with severe injuries when they were at work in Ho Chi Minh City on October 29.

 

The electricians were workers of Tam Hung private power company, hired by Cu Chi District Power Co. to install electric wire at a local house.

 

A Tuoi Tre report said that the electricians' low-voltage wire got stuck to a high-voltage one, and they were severely burned.

 

Lai Van Tien is being treated at a Cu Chi Hospital, while Bui Anh Thi and the third electrician, named Vu, were forwarded to Cho Ray Hospital.

 

More Society News