Dynamo gas suspected of killing southern Vietnam boy

TN News

Email Print

A 3-year-old boy died and his entire family was hospitalized in southern Vietnam on Tuesday as a result of a suspected power generator gas emission.

Vo Thanh Phong, his wife and daughter are being treated at the hospital, while his son was pronounced dead from toxic gas suffocation, news website VnExpress reported.

Neighbors in Kien Giang Province found the family sleeping in, so they broke the door and found the house full of gas from an electric generator, which had been turned off.

The four family members were unconscious.

The area had a blackout the previous night, and some families resorted to using generator.

Police are investigating.

More Society News