Delta child electrocuted at school

TN News

Email Print

A 4-year-old boy in the Mekong Delta's Kien Giang Province was electrocuted to death on Thurdsday, due to a leakage at school, VnExpress reported.

 

Nguyen Anh Hao was killed while walking barefoot on the wet ground near the canteen.

 

Some sort of line had come loose and electrified the ground, local power authorities said.

 

Tran Trong Thieu, a local official, said the school didn't notice the leakage until Hao ran to the canteen for lunch.

 

Local police have launched an investigation to identify the responsible parties.

 

More Society News