Some 50 miners were hospitalized in the northern Vietnamese province of Quang Ninh Wednesday following a suspected gas leak, Vietnam News Agency reported.
Vu Van Dien, director of the Ha Long Coal Company, was quoted as saying that no one was killed and all the workers have recovered.
He said some workers began to feel nauseous and pain in their chest when they were working in a mine at night. They immediately warned other workers to leave the mine.
It is suspected that they triggered carbon dioxide while digging.
The investigation is continuing.
Like us on Facebook and scroll down to share your comment