$30,000 Harley goes up in flames in southern Vietnam metro

TN News

Email Print

A Harley Davidson worth US$30,000 was severely damaged in a fire ignited by leaked gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday.

The incident happened at a gas station in Go Vap District after Truong Xuan Viet, 29, had his heavyweight motorcycle refilled.

Some of the gasoline spilled over the bike's tank and reached the bike's engine as Viet was moving it.

A fire flared up, as high as five meters, when he started the engine.

The fire destroyed the gas station's signboard and badly burnt the motorcycle before it was extinguished.

Like us on Facebook and scroll down to share your comment

More Society News