TMMC Healthcare and the Japanese group Capital Medica - Sojitz agreed to form a Strategic Healthcare Partnership, to offer the improved medical services to millions of Vietnamese patients.
The partnership will focus on following points:
• Professional training: for medical and supporting staff
• Knowledge and technology sharing: transferring latest technology and know-how in healthcare
• Evidence-based collaboration: for treatment and clinical outcome management
• Research: cross-border medical study and research
• Medical Excellence: developing a wide spectrum of Medical Centers of Excellence
• World-class practice: introducing the Japanese best practice to Vietnam healthcare
Since the very first stage of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) dated back to Jan 1st 2015, both sides have been working closely to build the collaboration framework. The first theme of cooperation is to launch joint clinical management programs at some Medical Centres of Excellence being developed by TMMC Healthcare at their hospitals. The project will benefit patients and community in elevating the standards of healthcare deliver comparable with international best practices.
TMMC Healthcare and the Japanese group Capital Medica - Sojitz agreed to form a Strategic Healthcare Partnership , to offer the improved medical services to millions of Vietnamese patients.
“Through this high level of collaboration, the partnership enables us to offer the improved medical services to millions of Vietnamese patients, and build our competency to emerge as the leading healthcare entity in Vietnam and in the region” stated Dr Dilshaad Ali, the President and Group CEO of TMMC Healthcare.
• TMMC Healthcare (www.tmmchealthcare.com): the leading healthcare system in Vietnam, with 4 general hospitals (Tam Tri Da Nang, Tam Tri Nha Trang, Tam Tri Sai Gon and Tam Tri Dong Thap General Hospital) and one polyclinic (Tam Tri Sai Gon Polyclinic). The system serves 1 Million patients a year and 5% of them are expatriates and medical tourists from nearby countries and first-world area. TMMC Healthcare is strong at Oncology, Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatric, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive and General Surgery.
• Capital Medica Co., Ltd. (http://capimedi.com): the leading healthcare management entity in the country, currently owns and manages nearly 40 hospitals, polyclinics and elderly care facilities in Japan.
• Sojitz Corporation (http://www.sojitz.com): one of the most influential trading and investment conglomerates from Japan with many subsidiaries across various industries in Vietnam.