Gamuda Land hands over houses to buyers in Vietnam capital

Thanh Nien News

Email Print

Construction of Gamuda Gardens Township's phase one, which has 364 semi-detached and terraced houses, is complete
Malaysian property developer Gamuda Land Vietnam held a handover ceremony March 29 for its high-end residential township in Hanoi.
Phase one of the Gamuda Gardens Township, whose construction began more than a year ago, consists of 364 semi-detached and terraced houses.
The developer plans to finish the handover process by the end of this year.
“Gamuda Gardens is the first township developed by Gamuda Land in Hanoi in addition to Celadon City in Ho Chi Minh City and 10 high-end townships in Malaysia,” Cheong Ho Kuan, general director of Gamuda Land Vietnam said.
"This event marks a significant milestone in the development of Gamuda Land Vietnam and confirms our long-term commitment to our project and customers who join hands with us to develop a dynamic and vibrant community in the south of Hanoi.”
Le Thanh Ha, owner of a semi-detached house in Gamuda Gardens, praised the township for its great design and harmonious landscaping.
Gamuda Land said it would offer a deferred payment scheme for those who registered to buy a semi-detached or terraced house. Customers need to pay only 20 percent of the cost to take possession of a house and move in. The remaining 80 percent can be paid in 48 months at zero-percent interest.
Customers also get more than US$ 30,000 worth of sales promotions.
Located in Hoang Mai District, Gamuda Gardens, one of the four main components of Gamuda City, spans more than 73 hectares.
With half of the area earmarked for greenery and public facilities, Gamuda Gardens will provide more than 2,000 of terraced and semi-detached houses, villas, and apartments.

More Business News