* February 25 (Friday): Nhieu mat (Faces), will begin at 8 p.m. at the Tuoi Tre (Youth) Theater, 11 Ngo Thi Nham Street, Hanoi. This dance and theater performance was choreographed by Raphael Hillebrand and Sébastien Ramirez in collaboration with nine Hanoi dancers and two musicians. The show will travel to Ho Chi Minh City's Ben Thanh Theater (6 Mac Dinh Chi Street, District 1) on February 27. "Faces" was created in 2008 by CCF Hanoi, the Goethe Institute (the German cultural institute) and L'Espace (the French cultural institute). The Goethe Institute is bringing Nhieu mat back for a national tour, followed by performances in Paris and Berlin.
* February 28 (Monday): "Brothers in Concert" - a performance by two Australian talents guitarist Leonard Grigoryan and Joseph Tawadros, one the world's leading Oud performers and composers, will perform in the first floor concert hall at 58 Quan Su Street in Hanoi, starting at 8 p.m. Tickets can be collected (maximum two per person) at the Australian Embassy, 8 Dao Tan Street, Hanoi (Tel: 04. 3774 0100) from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. on February 25. The concert will be performed at the Ho Chi Minh City Opera House, 7 Lam Son Square, District 1 on March 2, starting at 8 p.m.
* March 1 (Tuesday): EuroCham Business Luncheon "Getting things done - Overcoming challenges in a multicultural working environment" will be held from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1, HCMC. Speakers: Mr. Ton Voogt, a Dutch specialist in Clinical Psychology and Group Therapy, and Mr. Hans Andersson, a Behavioral Science and Cross-Cultural Relations lecturer from the University of Stockholm who boasts over 20 years in cross-cultural research and training experience. Fee: VND600,000 for members and VND900,000 for non-members.
For registration or further queries, please contact Ms. Thuy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 3827 2715.
* March 2 (Wednesday): Amcham will host a conference entitled "Challenges in Vietnam's Multi-cultural FDI Workplaces" from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1, HCMC. Speakers: Mr. Ton Voogt and Mr. Hans Andersson. Fee: VND550,000 for members and VND650,000 for non-members.
* Through March 4 (Friday): The "From Drawing to Embroidery" exhibition by Lionel Descostes is on at L'Espace, 24 Trang Tien Street, Hanoi. The show features works by Descostes, a French visual artist who has been living in Vietnam for the past ten years. Admission is free.